Sign in to follow this  

heres my new rebuilt 2002 yz250f...i bought for 300.00

Nice job:applause: Looks good!👍

What kind of seat are you going with?

my seat is getting covered as we speak im going to put it on tommorow!!its gripper seat by n style

thanx i have worked three m0nths on this thing a lot of man hours lol...it was blown up but not anymore

my seat is getting covered as we speak im going to put it on tommorow!!its gripper seat by n style

I thought it looked weird. just couldn't put my finger on it. doo da duh. looks great

wow that a big difference from what it used to look like, I like the black/blue plastic combo looks good:thumbsup: post a pic with the seat tomorrow

inluding the bike 1200.00 for everything you see....thanx i listed evrything in the garage

your garage doesnt say that you purchased a gasket set for your bike. I hope you didnt use the old gaskets.... Also with this bike being as old as it is and blown up once, i would make sure the crank is good. The last thing you want to do is throw a rod when you just spent all that money on overhauling the bike.

Looks like your missing a lower shroud bolt. Looks awesome man, great job!

Could easily turn around, sell it and probably make a nice profit, or a kicka** bike for cheap for ya self, Old school is Cool.

i thank you al for ur comments...im thinking about selling it and getting a newer one but i had to start somewhere...so i started with that 300.00 bike:thumbsup:

A nice bike if your lookin for one is a 06 yz250f, and it seems like you like takin the time to make stuff look nice. A cheap 06, and a $1000 later or something you could have a really unique bike for yourself. That's actually what i'm currently doing.

your garage doesnt say that you purchased a gasket set for your bike. I hope you didnt use the old gaskets.... Also with this bike being as old as it is and blown up once, i would make sure the crank is good. The last thing you want to do is throw a rod when you just spent all that money on overhauling the bike.

the reasn it blew up is because the guy took the counter balancer and when he put it back in he didnt have it in time with the crank..and boom there it goes