Justin Barcia

Signed a deal with Geico Powersports/Factory Connection/Torco Racing Fuels Honda to turn pro in late 2009 outdoor season!!!

Congratulations to Justin Barcia 2008 Loretta Lynn Champion! Justin took home first place for the MX Lites B Stock. Way to go Justin. & Good luck at Southwick!

Watch out Poto and Dungey!!!

I was at loretta's and barcias a spoiled punk! Baggett let him by and Barcia brake check him hard. He was lookin back the whole time it werent no accident!!!!

Thats not the first time I have heard this. Im sure his attitude will change when he starts playing with the big boys because guys like RV will school him.

That being said the kid is super fast and will only get faster.

Is he racing southwick?

He just moved up to A class right after Loretta's. He did race there a week or so ago at the big amateur race at the 'Wick and smoked everyone including some pros that were there. I know Dowd was one of them in the classes he raced. He will be a force to be reckoned with when he turns pro next year after Loretta's. I know him and have ridden with him and he is a nice kid. I guess people change when they are out on the track. Who knows the history he has with Baggett.

People are saying he is going to win the 09 MX series. Im telling u right now he wont win it, i dont care how fast he is, its more than speed. You have to be in shape, really good shape, not like Millsaps and Hill, etc.; you have to have mental toughness and i just dont think he will have it his first year.

People are saying he is going to win the 09 MX series. Im telling u right now he wont win it, i dont care how fast he is, its more than speed. You have to be in shape, really good shape, not like Millsaps and Hill, etc.; you have to have mental toughness and i just dont think he will have it his first year.

Theres always a possibility, I mean who thaught TC48 could win the sx series this year ? How do you think langston won the series last year, do you think he was the fastest or was in the best shape ? Sometimes the top guys make mistakes and others benifit from it, look at how much trouble lawrence,dungey,RV and bubba ran into this past SX series, bike failures to blown out knees to broken wrists. I think it's possible for barcia to win the title outdoors.

He's deffinetly fast but i still dont see why he took out bagget at LL, he was in no chase for a championship in that class, and bagget was ?

he already had 19th in moto2 of the lites b mod class, so he wasnt, it was a dumb move

This kid from school who races knows justin and raced him a couple times when he was on 80's. He said justin was passing guys on 250 2t and 450's on his little 85:eek:

I would be one of those guys who he passed. He actually passed me when he was on a 65. He was fast then and way faster now. This next year should be good for him.