Sign in to follow this  

vintage suzuki shops

Try Vintage Suzuki or Paul Miller Motorsports. They deal with vintage suzuki parts. Keep an eye on the popular auction sites as well. Thats where I found some of the parts for my PE400s. DC Plastics makes repop rear fenders, headlights and side panels for it. Some parts are still available through your local suzuki dealership. I was able to get the swingarm bearings, front fenders, side panels seals cables etc. There are more parts available for the PE250s than the 400s. The 400s were only sold for 2 years, 80 and 81, here in the states, It went on longer overseas. Check Repair Manuals.com for a manual. Its a reproduction of the Clymers or Chilton manual. If you can, try and find a original Suzuki repair manual, the Clymer/Chiltons cover the whole PE series and most years and can be confusing at times.

From memory a business called Alpha Sports or something similar stocks vintage Suzi gear.

Regards Alan Case

I was surprised that when I was building a 1980 pe175T that almost everything I needed I was able to get from my dealer as Suzuki is one of the best for having parts for older bikes.I got side covers and fenders new from them cheaper then aftermarket and all of the motor parts I needed,I couldn't get the decals or head light plastic or a new airbox though.