Sign in to follow this  

service manual and power help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a 2003 kx 125 and i was wanting to see if any one has a manual they can send to me so i can download it. i am in need of one bad. also i want to get the most power out of it. i just did a top end cuz the owner befor me ran stright gas in it and not pre mix. lol but what after market stuff can i do?? i have the pro circut head pipe and exhaust muffler v-force reeds and rad valve, and wisco stock piston. just want to see what else i can do. but i really need a manual for it so plz help thanks.

mike

i have a 2003 kx 125 and i was wanting to see if any one has a manual they can send to me so i can download it. i am in need of one bad. also i want to get the most power out of it. i just did a top end cuz the owner befor me ran stright gas in it and not pre mix. lol but what after market stuff can i do?? i have the pro circut head pipe and exhaust muffler v-force reeds and rad valve, and wisco stock piston. just want to see what else i can do. but i really need a manual for it so plz help thanks.

mike

i dont think what your asking is quite legal, with that said many here share manuals, but not so openly. and if someone didnt run any oil in the bike, im sure your gonna need a crank, bearings, and rod, not just a top end, proabbly a re-plate as well. big bore?

Kawasaki actually sells them, so you can just go buy one. It sounds like it will not be much compared to all the other repairs you are looking at. Remember that the crankshaft gets lubrication from the oil also.

well to tell you the truth i pulled the top end out and the crank has no hot spots on it and the side to side play on the connecting rod was well in spec. and the cylinder had no nicks or any things in it. i guess you can say i was lucky. i have it all back together and it runs great. an i am sorry for just asking but is there any one that would like to share there service manual with me??

What have you worked hard to earn the money for, went and paid for it, scanned it into your computer and are offering in return? Exactly. Nothing. Go to the dealer and buy one or at least you could ask them just to scan it for you and give it to you illegally for free.

Geez.

sorry we all dont have the time to sit in front of a copier and scan all day. all i was doing was just asking to see if any one would be so kind and share one with me. if you do great if you dont then its ok i am not getting hurt over this.