Sign in to follow this  

Hmmm...I was thinking?

Hmmmm......almost time for a bigger bike just wondering what my next bike should be? Right now I have an 85 but I was lookin into the mx bikes like the 150R's stock but I might be alittle too tall for them. Im about 5,7 117lb. Still debating on what my next bike should be. Ima be doing allkinds of riding trail riding with some good jumps and hills, riding at my friends track, etc. Lookin more into the mx bikes though 4 stroke of course.

hmm ye im still debating on the 125's. If im goin to get a 125 it mostly might be a yz125 but idk yet. I might go to the motorcycle shop and check out the 250R's and see if its comfortable for me or if i can even fit on one of those things.But the 125's are sitting on my mind

For sure get a 125. Riding them teaches you so much about riding. You'll be a better rider when you're ready to move up again.

125 two stroke. Nothing else is really even an option imo

yeah i agree. I wouldn't buy a brand new 125 however. Just get a newer used one for a decent price. The way the 2 stroke 125 market is you should be able to get something pretty decent.

My friend has an 08 crf150r and it is a great bike, it gives alot more than i expected for a 150 but as you are outgrowing your 85 a 125smoker/250 4stroke would probly be better.