Sign in to follow this  

06 plastic on an 05?

is this possible?

Only the tank shrouds, front fender, and front number plate will work. The rear number panels, and rear fender will not fit. Also, the seats are interchangeable

i think the right side panel will work wont it 👍 just the right one would look stupid with no exhaust :worthy:

i think the right side panel will work wont it 👍 just the right one would look stupid with no exhaust :worthy:

No!!!

i have an 04 and i just put those graphics on my bike! they look awesome! i just had to seperately purchase a rear fender, and use my same number plates but everything else works ok.

http://www.oneindustries.com/gfx/catalog/thumbs/HO461-HH.jpg cuase im looking at those graphics but i haev an 05 anyone else know of any cool graphics?

If the graphics don't come with number plates (most don't) they will work fine. The difference with the rear fender is not the shape, but how it bolts onto the subframe. You should be fine with that kit; at least the fenders and shrouds and fork guards and seat cover and airbox if comes with all that.

they do come with pre printed number plates. its a complete kit with everything. btw can i get pics of your 04 with them on it

My brother put the H&H graphics on his 05 and they fit just fine. Everything fits fine except for the side numberplates, but he had pre-prints.

Heres his 05 w/ H&H:

photo-1.jpg?t=1219252190

Only thing is the H&H graphics come with a set of white plastics for an 06-08 CRF 250R.

Which I have a full set of white plastics for sale if anybody wants them for an 06-08. 👍