Sign in to follow this  

Finally picked up My New Bike Tonight

I just got home from picking up my 665 mile old 07 from a guy that bought it and then got interested in something else. It was a six hour round trip but well worth the drive. The guy bought it five months ago. Don't know what he paid but I paid 4k.

Already got a uni filter. The snorkle and smog stuff will be gone by tomorrow. Then Dave's mod on the carb. Then I'll pull the suspension apart and redo it (springs and valving).

My ultimate goal is to super moto this for street use only, maybe occastional track day.

Well, I've got to get some sleep. Just wanted to throw this up before the end of the day.

I just got home from picking up my 665 mile old 07 from a guy that bought it and then got interested in something else. It was a six hour round trip but well worth the drive. The guy bought it five months ago. Don't know what he paid but I paid 4k.

Already got a uni filter. The snorkle and smog stuff will be gone by tomorrow. Then Dave's mod on the carb. Then I'll pull the suspension apart and redo it (springs and valving).

My ultimate goal is to super moto this for street use only, maybe occastional track day.

Well, I've got to get some sleep. Just wanted to throw this up before the end of the day.

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the "Mod it til you drop" club. When you finish with the suspension and Dave's mods, open up the intake, grind the header welds, ditch the signals, get a bigger tank, an FMF exhaust, new pro-tapers, handguards, footpegs, mirrors, new taillight, supermoto fender, pumper carb, stage 1 cam, 10.5 piston, CRF450 batttery and relocation, CRF450 USD suspension, 17" wheels, 320 mm rotors and brakes, and you should be done!

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the "Mod it til you drop" club. When you finish with the suspension and Dave's mods, open up the intake, grind the header welds, ditch the signals, get a bigger tank, an FMF exhaust, new pro-tapers, handguards, footpegs, mirrors, new taillight, supermoto fender, pumper carb, stage 1 cam, 10.5 piston, CRF450 batttery and relocation, CRF450 USD suspension, 17" wheels, 320 mm rotors and brakes, and you should be done!

or the good part is you can run it stock forever, n ever, n ever, never,n ever...but I don't think anyone does. 👍