Sign in to follow this  

Straddleline opens new mx track

And its about time. I plan on going Thursday to ride it. I hope its worth the wait.

I was talking to one of the dudes that works there and he said they hope to host a national in 4 years, that would be sick.

ill be on the blue Yamaha with black backgrounds wearing black and white gear.

I was just there over the weekend for the WORCS ATV race, and while it looks like a fun track, in no way is it national caliber. And as long as Washougal has it, they never will. But I also think that it has a ton of potenial, and while it may never land a national, I can easily see some other big local series running there. Its a nice facility overall.

BUt on the other hand, if they gave a national to that piece of crap track in Texas, I guess anything can happen.

I think straddleline will keep improving over the years. do you know how wide is the new track is?

i believe when texas bought the national the track was not even started being built yet, they just had the land and when they bought the national they made the track

I hate to say it but the track is thrashed right now after the worcs race. I didnt have to time to groom it so it may not be in that great of shape especially with the rain this week. I'd recommend calling Ben at Straddleline, (he runs the track, ph # should be on the website) and tell him you'd like to ride the upper track and see if he'll groom it for you. He's a good guy and if he knows people are coming out to hit the new track he would probably help you out.