Sign in to follow this  

new bike for me

I sold my 2002 yz426f last night and not even three hours later i bought this yz450f. Its pretty much stock. It has all brand new plastics and tank. New tires with only a few hours on them. Works connection radiator gaurds, and a kickstand ( which i plan to take off if anyone wants it). Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0680.jpg

100_0681.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0687.jpg

wow nice man..really clean for an '03.. and i like the white plastics all bear with nothin but the dragon sticker..lol.. you should get ahold of a graphic company and see if they have Dragon graphic kits 👍 that would look sweet

no, its painted. I already took off a bunch of little stickers that i did not like. Any reccomendations on a graphics kit that does not cost an arm and a leg. I am thinking i would like white backgrounds with black numbers...??

thanks, kind of on a budget right now though. Just spent 1200 on books for school and another 170 on a parking permit.👍

you could probably get the One industries Camo graphics for that bike i would think..their white and they look awesome

I wish they had a camo kit for my bike 👍 Get the camo kit! they are awsome!

i have only ridden it down a a small grass dith when i was test ridding it. The power is not all that noticeable but it feels " smoother" to me. I like what i felt so far. The yz426 was no joke. That bike hauled a**. I am going to try to go out riding this weekend so i can get a better idea of what it has.

Thanks for all the good feedback.

I sold my 2002 yz426f last night and not even three hours later i bought this yz450f. Its pretty much stock. It has all brand new plastics and tank. New tires with only a few hours on them. Works connection radiator gaurds, and a kickstand ( which i plan to take off if anyone wants it). Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0680.jpg

100_0681.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0687.jpg

clean! i to just got a new white bike but mine was a yz250f

Geez that thing must be fast he only rode it once so far and it sent him and his camera 5 MONTHS INTO THE PAST!!!

Careful dude, when you read this 5 months from now try not to change the future anymore. Don't step on things, don't let anyone that you know see you and your other self and don't let your other self see you.

Our existence depends on it!

Or is your camera just set wrong????

Geez that thing must be fast he only rode it once so far and it sent him and his camera 5 MONTHS INTO THE PAST!!!

Careful dude, when you read this 5 months from now try not to change the future anymore. Don't step on things, don't let anyone that you know see you and your other self and don't let your other self see you.

Our existence depends on it!

Or is your camera just set wrong????

with all that hanging on the balance, i am hoping the camera is just set wrong..👍

I thought that you wanted an aluminum framed YZ450? (from reading the other thread) Your 426 was nice but this one looks pretty sweet too! Nice find and good luck!!!