Sign in to follow this  

Southwick National

I'll be there. I am driving up sunday morning. I'll get there around 7 or so.

Ill be there to help out in the Moto Nutrition Booth on Vendors row

and racing the Pit bike National on saturday

Not sure if I'm going yet. If I do go do I need to be there at 7am?

Not sure if I'm going yet. If I do go do I need to be there at 7am?

No you don't have to get there at 7. I just like to get there early and walk around, get my pit passes out of the way. People say if you want a spot on the fence you do have to get there early. I just walk around the whole time and watch from different spots. If I want to get to the fence I usually do. 👍

No you don't have to get there at 7. I just like to get there early and walk around, get my pit passes out of the way. People say if you want a spot on the fence you do have to get there early. I just walk around the whole time and watch from different spots. If I want to get to the fence I usually do. 👍

Calling for rain on Sunday

and from what Ive heard the crowd counts have been at a all time low for the Outdoor series

Calling for rain on Sunday

and from what Ive heard the crowd counts have been at a all time low for the Outdoor series

Really??? I checked weather.com last night and it said mostly sunny and high of 81. I hope it doesn't rain.

I'll be there. VIP passes 👍 I hear the weather is going to be hotttttttttt

yup weather suppose to be low 80s all weekend.. ill be camping up there this weekend with my buddy maybe ill see some of ya TT members around there

yup weather suppose to be low 80s all weekend.. ill be camping up there this weekend with my buddy maybe ill see some of ya TT members around there

the MX 338 site says NO Overnite camping at the facility...Last year also

low 80's low humidity and sun until Sunday night is the last weather that I saw. I'm heading up this afternoon and crashing in Windsor Locks. Gonna try to get some interviews out of the way for my website and then get to the track Saturday morning. I'll be the guy with the photo vest and my NJ Motocross.com hat on.

yes im at a near by campground..

Ya we used to Camp at the track but they stopped camping the year before last.. for what ever reason.

Also im hearing this maybe the last year for the national....but I thought Mx338 signed a (5) year extension last year?????

Another Note :::: MotoTown is Opening back up Middle of September.....

Stop by the Moto Nutrition Booth on vendors row and buy some Energy Cookies...track side snacks energy preformance and endurace...Moist just like grandma makes...but with a Kick..👍

hey Precision50 i was waiting for your update haha thanks good to hear about mototown! they better be honoring my 9 months left on my membership!!!

haha i did!!! dilla wins hands down! broome was sick too. i miss that race.

They're all good and I miss Broome because that track was awesome!