Sign in to follow this  

Baja Single Track Helmet Cam

Well it took awhile but I finally got a chance to go back through some video shot by my buddy Ken Dinquel on our trip through Baja this past January with Bill Nichols. We got to ride all of Bill's cool singletrack and this video is from the Window Rock Trail on Day 2 Catavina to Bahia Los Angles.

Just go to www.azdirttv.com , Gear Up , and select Baja Window Rock Trail from the default "Newest Video" playlist. Hope to have a few more shortly.

Enjoy....

Well it took awhile but I finally got a chance to go back through some video shot by my buddy Ken Dinquel on our trip through Baja this past January with Bill Nichols. We got to ride all of Bill's cool singletrack and this video is from the Window Rock Trail on Day 2 Catavina to Bahia Los Angles.

Just go to www.azdirttv.com , Gear Up , and select Baja Window Rock Trail from the default "Newest Video" playlist. Hope to have a few more shortly.

Enjoy....

outstanding. I am looking into a helmet cam any thoughts.

outstanding. I am looking into a helmet cam any thoughts.

This video was shot by a buddy of mine and I'm not sure which helmet camera he was using. Sent him a link to this topic so hopefully he will chime in.

I use a Sony Handycam for recording and the picture comes from a pencil camera that came Helmetcamera.com. The Sony Handycam has a LINC port that allows me to use a remote control button for turning recording on and off which is nice. The only down side is the setup has just a few wires and its big compared to today's all-in-one setups. But, the video quality is outstanding at 60fps compared to most all-in-one products that only shoot at 30fps. If you go to www.dirttv.com and look at the Camp Wood videos those were all shot with my setup.

Forgot to mention along with the helmet cam you will need software to edit the raw data into videos or copy it onto a DVD. I use Adobe Premier Elements and its pretty easy and has tons of great features and special effects.