Sign in to follow this  

HELP!! Im Stuck Between 08' RMZ250 or 08 CRF250

HI, I was hoping some of you might helpme with some input. Iam currently stuck on which bike to get. The Crf-250 or the Rmz-250 both 08' models. My friend gave me some wise advice and said not to always take the word of a magazine editor who is paid to not print all the bad stuff, and to actually ask people who ride the bikes so here iam. Im coming off a Yz125 and switching over to 4-stroke. I really like both bikes but the way people praise the 08 CRF250 makes it sound like its in a class of its own. Heres the deal I Can get the (2008)crf-250 for $5750 and the (2008) Rmz-250 is $4899. I just kinda curious because of the big difference in price from the same place. Would I be better off buying the rmz and throwing a stabalizer on it and still saving a lil money or is the crf really that much better of a bike ?👍 Im stuck and any help or sugestions would be greatly aprchiated.

Thanks alot guys, jOn*

not listening to the magazine editor is a good idea, but for different reasons. I would go with the honda. it is an amazing bike. i havent ridden the zuki thogh. i know you wont be disapointed with the honda

RMZ all the way..... Best turning bike ever... My son rides a bone stock 08 RMZ 250 in a 250 expert class. 2 & 4 storkes together. He's running 4th overall and first 4 stroke in that class. He also rides a 13 to 29 year old expert class running 3rd with 450's and 505sx's and everything else...

That CRF is a good bike but not that good...over a grand difference..There's no reason to give that money away....

Personally I would go rmz. There is nothing wrong with the bike and you can use the extra money towards suspension and any other goodies.