Sign in to follow this  

Better radiators?

Well heres my situation.On my 08 I smashed up my stock rads pretty well beyond repair.So I bought a pair of fluiddyne rads.When I got them they looked awesome and super strong.When I put them on they didn't fit well,weren't straight(had to bend them back a good 3 inches),but cooled well judging by my temp gun.Well I had a few of the welds on them crack with small crashes but I rewelded them.Then last week I had a pretty big crash(it busted my femur so it was a good one)and basically destroyed the left radiator.It leaks like crazy and bent and ripped in half.

So I am looking for something different.I know PWR makes radiators.Hows the fit/quality?Should I be looking at them or should I go the route of getting another stock set and sending them to ICW for bracing/enlarging?ICW has a pretty big presence around these parts of Florida and the work seems great.

So I guess im asking if I should go the aftermarket route again(PWR or something else im not aware of) or should I go the modified stock route?

I bought some pwr rads for my 08 250 and they sucked they fit like shit and you had to cut the rad hoses for them to fit. Plus the bottom hose was rubbing on the head which would probably melt. I bought some of your radiators and they fit like a charm and look and perform amazing. I topped it off with some pwr hoses and a boyesen water pump. I would never buy pwr's again there junk just ask you'll find some more people that had them and didn't like them.