Enduro engineering Exhausts

anyone tried it?

anyone got any pics on their bike of it?

is it any good/ or bad?

i have an 06 ktm 250 exc and live in Australia

thanks in advance

I just have a spark arrested muffler on my 06 XC-W. I bought it from the KTM Hardparts. I will get the Hardparts pipe next. I thought the 2 stroke muffler from EE was just ugly looking IMHO. I'm sure it works well though.

I have the EE sparky on my bike. It's a well made unit that is quiet and doesn't hurt performance at all. At least not that I can tell.

The only thing some guys don't like is that it uses a screen to stop the sparks. You do have to clean the screen once in a while. How often depends on your jetting.

Cleaning the screen is easy. You simply take out two screws at the back of the SA. The end cap comes off and there is the screen. I just put it in a vice and burn the crud off with a propane tourch.

• 11 months later...

I had a EE-Exhaust on my 250 '09.

I did like the smooth power advantage and it looked brilliant.

What i didnt like was the fitting, and it was way to loud. I got measured 98 db instead of allowed 92 db. So i had to change it to be able to compete in races.

[edit]

Pic:

n1598527690_121102_2261.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Was everyone eles able to use both bolt holes. I think my sub frame is pretty tweeked cause I could only use bolt hole. One is good enough though, for the time being.

Make sure you got the bolt by the cylinder in-the one by the kicker you can leave out. Reason is- if you leave the bottom bracket bolt out-and you hit something-it will poke a hole in your pipe-IT HAPPENED TO ME!:ride: