Sign in to follow this  

OT my new toy :)

me either but I'm learning!

actually I took a few lessons forever ago, but I don't remember much. My fingers are already sore. I hope callouses come back fast!

looks pretty nice for a squier, does it play easily? i remember my first guitar(same as yours) buzzed like crazy. 👍

I literally JUST got it. So I haven't noticed any buzzing, but all I've done so far is try to play 3 chords.

It's easier than the garage sale acoustic I had in high school. but my poor fingers are cussing me out right now.

Cool!

OMG, we got a Wii a couple weeks ago and got that game Rock Band with the drums, guitar, a microphone, I got alittle addicted for a while.

Granted nothing like playing a real guitar, but still fun as shit! I fight my kids for the guitar, but I end up having to sing(scary) since they really don't know the songs. But since they started school, I have been practicing the guitar without them knowing(inbetween Wii fit)👍

Have fun with the guitar!

I like the colors!

I heard everyone has to learn how to play smoke on the water! I liked getting those tabs off the internet and playing some of the songs I knew! They're very bare-bones versions of the song, mostly, but for a beginner its fun to hear some popular music come out of the instrument you're playing!

Thank you 👍 I liked it better than the black or white versions. There was an ORANGE (both brand and color) one too but it was more, and I didn't think it was worth the extra money since it wasn't a better guitar.

Now I am just hoping my callouses build quickly so I can play for more than a few minutes at a time. I took some lessons with an acoustic forever ago, and that was worse!

Blues songs are easy. get a John Llee Hooker tune and go for it.(probably need a slide) The blues are the roots to many great songs. The slide will give yo fingers a rest. Worry about the guitar solo later. I don't play the guitar but, I did stay at a holiday in last night:thumbsup: