Sign in to follow this  

Got my 08 SM today!!

hey guys, i posted a few days ago that i was getting a 08 SM... well today i brought it home! its a white 08 with 850miles on it;)

bone stock, but my first mods will be getting rid of that ugly tail light and mirrors! already found the mirrors i want from looking at another thread on this forum... i decided to go with the aprilla 550 mirrors.. i think they look really good!

anyways, im excited about it, only problem is there isnt too much of the season left for motorcycles up here in connecicut... but i will ride it till the first snow!

i must say there is alot of good info on this site! i usually check it everyday, to see what i can do in the future to my bike....

by the way, when should i do my first oil change on the bike?

thanks guys.

its still mid-august, you still got some time left to ride that beast 👍

congrats!

Congrats!.......I've had mine almost 2 weeks now, and

the spending is getting the better of me,LOL.

New bars, Casesavers, LED light and fender eliminator,

Contiforce tires, Handguards, battery tender hookup.....I

can see it's not going to stop. Everytime I check out this site, I find something else I "need"....LOLOLOLOL

Regards Sonny

I have a white 08 SM myself. Welcome to the crowd, its a good group in here, all the info you will need if you look enough. you going to post a picture soon?

congrats......I agree the spending doesn't stop. I have a whole list of things I "need" and no money to buy it with....lol