Sign in to follow this  

The Ultimate Trail Ride Weekend!!!!

October 17th 18th and 19th will be the Lorreta Lyns Ranch trail ride.

this is an AWESOME ride. there is typically a 15 to 20 mile advanced loop, and a 5-7 mile intermediate loop, there is also a kids grass track type of loop for the little ones.

http://www.southernwoodsrider.com/

there is usually a 1,000 riders there, but the trails are never crowded or busy. there will also be vendor booths, Tire changing available.

I have nothing to do with this ride....this is not a commercial....This ride is the best i have ever been on.....i have been to two spring rides and one fall ride. the ranch is closed to riding at all other times.

Come ride with us in Tennessee.

If any of you are planning on attending please post. Maybe we can get together as a group and make a "thumpertalk" lap.

if you live anywhere near here you need to consider it!!

I just found out that KTM will have their test drive trailer there again this year. they will have a 3 or 4 mile loop that you can ride ANY of there bikes or four wheelers on. You even get a free T-Shirt for test riding. They were there last year, but i did not test any of their bikes.

There is typically a banquet and door prizes. the door prizes are donated by various mfg's. about 50% of the people that attend walk away with something.

I just stumbled on this. My son and I love trail riding and I love things like this from my street riding experience. It's only 8 hours south. . . I've done more on my VFR. It would most likely be some serious quality time with my son. The downside? I'll have to run it past momma about getting him out of school for a couple days. I'm officially looking it this. Thanks for the heads up!

I just stumbled on this. My son and I love trail riding and I love things like this from my street riding experience. It's only 8 hours south. . . I've done more on my VFR. It would most likely be some serious quality time with my son. The downside? I'll have to run it past momma about getting him out of school for a couple days. I'm officially looking it this. Thanks for the heads up!

I have not talked to anyone that did not like this ride. It is a little tough for the dual sport guys. But the hard core ones can make it. If you can possible get down for even one day of riding you will not be disappointed!!!

It is the absolute highlight of my year! the spring ride is good, sometimes a little hot. it is put on by our riding club. the fall ride is put on by a private company, its a little better organised because he employs people instead of all volunteer work force.

Hope you make it

vmeadows