Renazco Seat Arrived!

Just wanted to let everyone know what an outstanding company Renazco is to do business with. I ordered my seat in July and got a build date of November 4th. I had an extra seat and sent mine in early just to have it there and my brand new black suede top, carbon fiber sides with purple stitching seat arrived today! Only about a month. Chris Hickson in Bonney Lake is awesome to work with. I highly recommend doing business with him. I will post pics shortly.

Dan

05 DR650, Trailtech Vapor, Renazco.

I had a Renazco seat on my 950. Loved it. So when I got my DR, I ordered one for that bike as well. I've got sensative tailbone and let Chis know about this when I placed my order. He told me he has a different density foam for customers with this issue. I got the seat 6 weeks ago. It's been just great.

If you want a good DUAL SPORT seat, this is the ONLY way to go.

Have only gotten to ride with the new Renazco for about 30 miles and I love it. 100% better than stock. Mine is the 1 inch taller and 1 inch wider in the saddle and gives a whole lot more support. It is firm, but not uncomfortable. Have never ridden a Corbin, but I highly recommend the Renazco seat.

+10 on the Renazco seat! I received mine in June 08 and have been blown away by how comfortable this seat is.

I've been an Airhawk seat pad user for years. The Airhawk is a terrific product, but so far I've had no need for it with the Renazco seat.

The most miles I've done in a day with the Renazco is I guess like 200, all pavement. Like I say, incredibly comfortable.

I'm riding the DR cross-country in September and will put the Renazco to a serious comfort test with 500+ mile days ... I'm bringing the Airhawk just in case, but will pack it in luggage to start and see how the Renazco feels after a few long days in the saddle. :worthy:

Agreed, Chris does great work. Thanks Chris! ?

You can't go wrong with the Renazco. If you decide to go that route be sure and comunicate in great detail with Chris what you are looking for as well as your height and weight. This will give Chris a chance to build a seat that you will be happy with on the first build. I have been extremely pleased with my Renazco seat, and I started out with a Suzuki gel seat for the build which is not the preferred foundation. It still turned out exceptional in my opinion, though. I wouldn't bother going with the Corbin when for the same amount of money you can have a a near custom seat built by Renazco

I would personally go & see your local custom auto trim shop.:worthy:

I recently had mine done by "Evans Trim Shop" in toowoomba Australia.

They did an excelent job making my stock seat softer & wider.It's the same shape as a corbin even looks the same.But it only cost me $125 with a carbon fibre top & plain black sides.:busted:

And another plus is you don't have to wait months to get it.Mine only took a couple of days.? Pics here

attachment.php?attachmentid=182920&stc=1&d=1218700372

attachment.php?attachmentid=182951&stc=1&d=1218717461

attachment.php?attachmentid=182952&stc=1&d=1218717499

attachment.php?attachmentid=182953&stc=1&d=1218717584

attachment.php?attachmentid=182919&stc=1&d=1218700041

• 2 weeks later...

The stock seat actually tapers in at the top & on the new one they use a firmer foam for support on the sides at least thats how my custom seat was done & it is softer in the middle. After having mine done for such minimal cost i will NEVER fork out that much money for an aftermarket seat.?