Got a new truck

If you didnt already know I bought a 93 isuzu pickup for 850 bucks and on the way home the lower rad hose blew up and I overheated and blew the head. (just my luck huh?) Its been sitting in my driveway for the last few weeks. I could not afford the 800 or so dollares to fix the head so I sold it saturday for 700 bucks and went and picked this up today:

1998 Isuzu Hombre (chevy s-10)

SANY0362.jpg

SANY0361.jpg

I got it for get this, 800 bones:eek:

just gotta cruise CL all day. next time you will pay attention to your temp guage, i woulda helped ya do it, wouldnt have taken more than a day and $100. congrats on the fake s-10:thumbsup:

Thanks man Thats just a tough job and would feel bad pushing it on someone. But I held out and got a better truck:excuseme: Just one thing though, when you start it first you have to push the pedal all the way down to get it to run without dying and then after a minute or so it idles fine:confused:

ANother question, Sean can you spot weld?

Thanks man Thats just a tough job and would feel bad pushing it on someone. But I held out and got a better truck:excuseme: Just one thing though, when you start it first you have to push the pedal all the way down to get it to run without dying and then after a minute or so it idles fine:confused:

ANother question, Sean can you spot weld?

yes but i dont have a spot welder ?

sound like fuel filter is plugged, or injectors going bad, can also be a temp sensor is off, or map/maf sensor, i forgot what s-10's use. is it throwing a check engine light at all?

yes but i dont have a spot welder ?

sound like fuel filter is plugged, or injectors going bad, can also be a temp sensor is off, or map/maf sensor, i forgot what s-10's use. is it throwing a check engine light at all?

He took out the old dash and has other guages in. Temp sensor is good. Think it may be Iac valve or knock sensor:confused: