Sign in to follow this  

Fmf On A 650l

Im thinking on a new power core lV any you guys got one......and how do ya like it im ditching the supper trapp thanks BIG T..................

Im thinking on a new power core lV any you guys got one......and how do ya like it im ditching the supper trapp thanks BIG T..................

Yep, best exhaust I've had on the bike. The PO had a super trap. I didn't like it, too loud and didn't really help much power wise. 👍

XR650L-2001-2.jpg?t=1219287895

I like mine!

006-3.jpg

I really like mine. However, the mounting bracket on it is set up to mount too close to the front. This leaves most of the weight hanging out the back. Mine broke off the pipe when I went through a really nasty rock section last weekend. I moved the mounting bracket back and used the turn signal bolt/mounting stud. It doesn't look as good, but way stronger. Unfortunately, I'm sure that whatever company you go with you'll run into the same thing. 👍

My FMF Q2 blots to the turn signal and frame great sound and stable..

That would make sense. Mine was on when I bought the bike. I bet the PO moved the mounting bracket forward because it looks cleaner. I shouldn't have assumed he followed directions. At least now I know he didn't ride it very hard.