Sign in to follow this  

Sweet dream...

Last night I had a dream that was pretty neat..

So I was standing in my garage, and there sitting in front of me was a brand new 2008 Yamaha YZ250 2-stroke with sweet Factory Effex graphics on it (http://www.factoryeffex.com/store/images/products/10-01204L.jpg)

Anyways, my dad is standing on the other side of the bike and he's like "Fire her up!"

So I pull her down off of the stand and sit on it, only to notice that it feels really low to the ground. I am 5'8" and can touch tip toes on my CRF250R, but could stand flat footed with knees slightly bent on this bike(It felt like I was sitting on an 85)

So, this bike is pretty damn sweet. But the weirdest happens when I kick it over.. Starts first kick, but the engine sounds like a YZ450F! It's a four-stroke! Haha. Now I'm thinking to myself(What the f**k, because it has the fatty pipe and everything)

Whatever, I take it around my yard a little bit to get a feel for it. The lowest RPM's have the most torque on this bike, it's awesome. I was near idle, then snapped the throttle and I was in a wheelie.

I have never ridden a 450, but people tell me that the power is second-to-none. So like if you crack the throttle a bit, it was in a wheelie. Most people say that you have to just rail the 250f to keep her going fast but can be going very smooth on the 450 and be just as fast.

So maybe this is what I can expect if I ever ride a 450?

All in all, 'twas an awesome dream, though random. I think one day I will make a YZ from hell like I thought up in my dream. 👍

By the way, has anyone on here done a YZ250 conversion with a 450 engine? Or something to that sort?

i'm sure any person who want to do a yz250 conversion to yz450f has just bought a new bike.

it makes no sense to do all that work. It would be cheaper to just buy new, and know it's done right.

Yeah sounds like a 450.

Isn't it crazy how objects in your dreams all of a sudden become different objects? My dreams do that with people. Half way through a conversation with a friend (inside my dream), they become somebody else. I can't keep track of that stuff anymore.

Yes wheelies on 450's are super easy. It's funny how weird dreams are. Last one I was on the titanic and girls and girls were flashing me lol.

i think my bike musta been the bike in your dreams then if you describe it as the YZ from hell

Yes wheelies on 450's are super easy. It's funny how weird dreams are. Last one I was on the titanic and girls and girls were flashing me lol.

i had a pet bear in mine 👍

those are some sweet looking graphics that "your" YZ had on it

I love my dreams. I dreamt that I was racing a CR500, too. I think I made a topic for that aswell 👍

And die trying, yeah you could buy a brand new 450, but that wouldn't be any fun! Think about it, a YZ450F engine in a YZ250 frame. That's badass.

Maybe it wasn't a dream?

Check it out macgyver rides a 4 stroke that sounds like a 2 stroke!

Haha, reminds of of a lucid dream I had one time.

I was at school in art class being stalked by a poltergeists that was pissed at me for breaking his guitar at mardi gras when I realized I was dreaming, used psychokinesis to ring the bells to dismiss class for the day, flew over the courtyard with some random student and dropped him to his death about 150ft onto a rooftop air conditioning unit, and landed in the front of the school where everyone was waiting for their rides. To make the dream more interesting, I morphed a curb into the most badass CBR900RR imaginable. As soon as I sat on it and considered crankin'er up it fired to life without touching a thing.

After busting a few sweet ass wheelies WITHOUT gear in the parking lot (figured protection isn't too important in dreams :worthy: ) I decided I was hungry and went to the mcdonalds across the street. (this is when I started to lose lucidity, since it's illogical to be hungry in a false reality constructed by your brain... I guess that explains the Mcdonalds being on the wrong side of the street) When I pulled into the parking spot and killed the bike it occurred to me that it now sounded more like a two-stroke, I got off and taking a step back I saw that it was now a CR250! Of course in the dream I didn't give it a second thought and woke up before I even got in the building. 👍

It's funny how looking back on dreams you always overlook the most ridiculous

and impossible stuff that goes on.

Sometimes I can predict the future...

I have dreams that are totally normal, like I'm in first-person and I walk up the stairs a weird way or I say something differently. I don't remember these dreams until I do these things the EXACT same way as I did in my dream then I'm like (holy crap)

And this happens to me ALL THE TIME!! I quote something from Family Guy like a certain episode or something, then later that night, that same episode comes on 👍. I'm psychic, I just don't know it yet.

I can relate. Before I got my 85, I had a dream that there was an RM, a YZ, a CR and a KX in my garage, all shiny and new. Dirtbike riders have the best dreams.