Sign in to follow this  

Help please!!!!

hey guys i need a little help on something. so i bought this new yz250f and i wnet to change out the grips and the guy that owned iot before me stripped out the little alen wrench bolt that holds your grips on. Well it is striped so bad that it wont move. so my question to you guys is what should i do? im really frsuterated right now because its suck a little bolt but there is no possible way that i can get it off that i know of so please help.

thank you

mike

hey guys i need a little help on something. so i bought this new yz250f and i wnet to change out the grips and the guy that owned iot before me stripped out the little alen wrench bolt that holds your grips on. Well it is striped so bad that it wont move. so my question to you guys is what should i do? im really frsuterated right now because its suck a little bolt but there is no possible way that i can get it off that i know of so please help.

thank you

mike

Go get an Easy-Out.

Try driving a torx bit in the alen hole, (Same aprox size). Sometimes the sharp 6 points will grab enough to remove the striped alen bolt.

Good Luck

Dan

if you can get a hack saw on the face, sometimes you can create a slot so a flat head screwdriver can get in there.

otheresie get the easy out, owning a motorcycle, you'll need one.

wait were can i get a easy out?

pretty much any hardware store or Homedepot or lowe's should have them.