Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Very Sad News

Man this is sad news! What is wrong with this world this is rediculous.... R.I.P. man and god speed.

I've been seeing reports that Mexico crime such as kid nappings are on the rise. One person's family was not able to get the ransom money quick enough and they started sending severed fingers to help speed the process.

The police are afraid of the gangs and the govt is bought off by the drug lords.

It's not just in Mexico, the whole planet seems to be returning to a more barbaric state. Mass murderings, genocide, war, psychotic individuals and gangs killing innocent people at will, terrorists...

We're a F***ed up race of beings.

this is sad news , the Mexicans who break into the US crossing the boarders some of them are killers just like these thugs so my question to any is why would you be in favor of More illegal Mexicans comeing here ? key word ILLEGAL many of them want to jsut work BUT in the mix there are killers rapist , drug runners and law less thugs who would cut your throat and kill your mother before your eyes in the most ruthless manor. so when you vote keep in mind O boma is for illegal imagration and open boarders John Mc cain is a little better he would be infavor for building fences and adding more boader patrol

Wow, a racer is murdered in his home country and "but head" seems to think that this is the perfect time to talk about border politics. Class guy.

this is sad news , the Mexicans who break into the US crossing the boarders some of them are killers just like these thugs so my question to any is why would you be in favor of More illegal Mexicans comeing here ? key word ILLEGAL many of them want to jsut work BUT in the mix there are killers rapist , drug runners and law less thugs who would cut your throat and kill your mother before your eyes in the most ruthless manor. so when you vote keep in mind O boma is for illegal imagration and open boarders John Mc cain is a little better he would be infavor for building fences and adding more boader patrol

save it for another thread man.

RIP Rene...

save it for another thread man.

Yeah, I thought that ramble was a little uncalled for. 👍

RIP Rene.