Sign in to follow this  

03 CR250 price

offer the m2 grand 2 grand is a great buy, i dont think i'd pay 2400 for it i just saw a 05 sell for 2500 here and it was super clean low hrs bike.

The photo was taken in a crowded garage, the only reason to do that, is an injured photographer who cannot pull the motorcycle out of the garage, or else it would have been photographed in a nicer setting, logically the photographer is most likely the owner operator of the machine, so we must make the assumption the bike has been wadded up and may be bent and twisted....

Seriously, if its in the beautiful shape they say it is, and I have my doubts from the photo, I would pay the asking price. They are not making any more of these, and the 03 is considered the better jug of the 02-04 years.

Email hiim for more pics since you can't tell much from that one. If it looks good, $2,400 is a decent price. 👍

ya he sent me more pics and its a really clean bike

im probably gonna go take a look at it

i offered him 2000 and he said the lowest he can go is 2300

so im gonna go take a look at it and see if its worth it

how do u figure?

Shroud graphics are 02, not 03. maybe he change shrouds and put from 02, but I don think so. 👍

Location matters a lot, we just picked up the 04 CR250 for 2 grand with a new top end. The guy we bought it off of is very meticulous about his maintenance and judging by the rest of the bike I believe him. It was cleaner than my 06 cr125 with 8 hours on it at the time we picked up the 250.

Bikes go pretty cheap around here, so I'd guess out your way, his price isn't too far off if at all?