Sign in to follow this  

Trollhaugen, WI - Hare Scrambles - Sept 14

Mike who?

Sounds great. I have to do EMS for the Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival that weekend, but I might be able to stop in on the way back. I'm a racing newbie, so the X class sounds like the hot ticket for me.

Mike who?

Sounds great. I have to do EMS for the Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival that weekend, but I might be able to stop in on the way back. I'm a racing newbie, so the X class sounds like the hot ticket for me.

Hey Mike, I was going to go to the Fat Tire Festival but I think I may just have to do this race. It's just too close to pass up!

Kevin, are you considering this? I really want to give it a shot - I think Shawn is going to do it too. We could all "pit" together!

Kevin, are you considering this? I really want to give it a shot - I think Shawn is going to do it too. We could all "pit" together!

Matt,

My ski rack is on. Now I just have to tune up my skiis...

I plan on pitting w/ Shawn, You, 'Busa, and Wally and...???

I'll be there and my wife will be working sign up so be nice to the sign up people.

I think my oldest will be running in the women's class there for the first time, so if you see her stuck on a hill throw sand at her so she knows to make it up the next time. 👍

If they use the gully for A/B again I hope I don't crash there in front of everyone! :worthy:

What class is everyone planning on running?

<--- vet 30

I think you should all sign up for Vet (except JBusa, he has quite a few years to go!) and see who takes the Thumper Talk Vet crown!

You can sign up for Vet B and I'll join in...

JB should also sign up for vet as well.....just wear one of those fake glasses with the built in nose and moustache at registration.

JB should also sign up for vet as well.....just wear one of those fake glasses with the built in nose and moustache at registration.

Maybe sharpie some gnarly chest hair too:smirk:

Count me in.👍 I'll be running 250 C or maybe the X-class since I have never done a hare scramble before and its only $10 that way. I am going to have to get an AMA membership before then too and bark busters, a new rear tire, and possibly a S/A silencer. I need to get paid....

I wish they didnt require a AMA membership and District card. It is going to run me $35 for the district card, $40 for AMA membership, plus $5 gate fee, and the $35 entry fee. That will be $115 for me to race plus the tire($55), and bark busters $50. $220 :worthy::eek::busted:

Count me in.👍 I'll be running 250 C or maybe the X-class since I have never done a hare scramble before and its only $10 that way. I am going to have to get an AMA membership before then too and bark busters, a new rear tire, and possibly a S/A silencer. I need to get paid....

I wish they didnt require a AMA membership and District card. It is going to run me $35 for the district card, $40 for AMA membership, plus $5 gate fee, and the $35 entry fee. That will be $115 for me to race plus the tire($55), and bark busters $50. $220 :busted::eek::blah:

Yeah, probably best you run X class. The last thing I need is one more person to pull over for.:worthy::D

I wish they didnt require a AMA membership and District card. It is going to run me $35 for the district card, $40 for AMA membership, plus $5 gate fee, and the $35 entry fee. That will be $115 for me to race plus the tire($55), and bark busters $50. $220 👍:eek::worthy:

I believe you can purchase a single day district card for something like $10.

So for all the C- / X-class guys....

What's going to be the prize for the turkey award (aka, last out of all who reply in this thread)? Buy everyone a round at a local establishment afterwards? lol!

What's going to be the prize for the turkey award (aka, last out of all who reply in this thread)? Buy everyone a round at a local establishment afterwards? lol!

I wouldnt mind that:naughty: 👍

:worthy:

Alot of responsible drinkers started drinking with family as kids. Does the TT North family count?

I believe you can purchase a single day district card for something like $10.

Cool, I just found that on the District 23 website too.

:worthy:

:busted:

Alot of responsible drinkers started drinking with family as kids. Does the TT North family count?

Well with the fake moustache, sharpied chest hair, and the release form from the race stating that you raced Vet-C, I can't see why the bar wouldn't let you in. :blah::worthy:

I'm planning on being there (Vet-C and I ride a 450F). Still need to get to my bike since my little mishap down at Don's track a couple weeks ago. This is the last weekend of migrations for a little bit, so I'll be able to go riding soon! 👍

As of this moment, I'm planning on being there. Oh, and even if I'm last, I'm going to pull my "Get out of jail free" card. :worthy:

I'll be in for sure...it's like 20 minutes from my house!

Vet C for me. Fun race, was my 1st scramble last year, nothing too wacky challenging other than a few sandy hills.