Sign in to follow this  

Who got the sickest looking fuel vent and gas cap?

So as I was looking at some boots that some guys recomended I stumbled over a really cool fuel vent.

http://www.rockymountainmc.com/viewLargerImage.do?prodFamilyId=11369&navType=type#OtherImages

So if you have a sick looking fuel vent or a gas cap just post a picture of it.

Also does anyone know where you can get some unique/sick or custom fuel vents and gas caps?

Thought you were joking.

Or post whoring.

Lol no I know it's a bad idea but why not try it? no one else seems to have done it ?

yep. me too on the no workie. OTOH, I have the sickest gas cap:smirk: For whatever that's worth :worthy:👍

Stuff046.jpg

Stuff043.jpg

yep. me too on the no workie. OTOH, I have the sickest gas cap:smirk: For whatever that's worth :worthy:👍

Stuff046.jpg

Stuff043.jpg

have to agree.

yep. me too on the no workie. OTOH, I have the sickest gas cap:smirk: For whatever that's worth :blah:👍

Stuff046.jpg

Stuff043.jpg

screw the cap look at the bike :busted::worthy:

Better look at it. It's an Oh-Six. I love it:thumbsup: Thanks for the kind words:thumbsup:

Stuff049.jpg

Stuff053.jpg

The gas cap totally makes that bike! Its easily 30% more siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick than any other gas cap out there.

I'm going to start a thread about sickest carb vent hoses right away!

That IS a kickass bike, 06er.

The gas cap totally makes that bike! Its easily 30% more siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick than any other gas cap out there.

I'm going to start a thread about sickest carb vent hoses right away!

That IS a kickass bike, 06er.

👍 do what??????Thats a pretty trick gas cap but it definantly doesn't "make" that bike....sweet ass bike though man

See my previous posts, smell the sarcasm. The bike is great, it doesn't need the gas cap.

yep. me too on the no workie. OTOH, I have the sickest gas cap:smirk: For whatever that's worth :busted:👍

Stuff046.jpg

Stuff043.jpg

Nice bike and cap :worthy: Lol I know it's lame but what the hell everyone starts bashing and s***. It's just for fun don't get to serious. Lol freaks :blah:

Just thought it might be a cool idea. Since I have seen some custom caps and thought maybe you guys had it but you just get all serious about.

Better look at it. It's an Oh-Six. I love it:thumbsup: Thanks for the kind words:thumbsup:

Stuff049.jpg

Stuff053.jpg

awesome bike! thats a sweet lookin frame too, all polished and what not. are your bars bent? or are they off centered?