Sign in to follow this  

easy tricks?????

what is some easy tricks for me to try........im 15 a back-mid pack c rider but i want to try freestyle and i can do half a lazyboy (puting my legs under the handlbars without leaning back) and i want to try litle by litle, a clifhanger. what other tricks can i do thats not really hard

one hander, no hander, no footer(practice getting them huge), can can, heelclicker.

nac nac,can can,double can,no hander lander,nothing,superman!

Superman is one of the hardest tricks out there, cause there is no balance on the bike in the air. Nobody does them anymore really.

I said one hander, cause he said he wants to do a cliffhanger because he can lift his legs up under the bars. There is about 4 more steps after that, that get increasingly risky and scary as all hell.

Like everyone says, do the basics and just get used to how your bike plays itself out in the air. Do can cans after. the no footed cans.

im at disco cans. stalefish saran wraps. and SG Heelclickers. thats alright for now i think.

back in my day a whip was one of the best tricks around.

can you do a good whip? i would try that first

back in my day a whip was one of the best tricks around.

can you do a good whip? i would try that first

A bad-ass whip is still my favorite...👍

I posted some threads a while back about how to ge started in fmx, You may have to search the archives. they where titled "how to get started in fmx" 1 and 2.

I must say "fmxdave," or should I just call you Dave?, well, all the things you mentioned in those threads were very informative and should help anyone out starting in freestyle.

I must say "fmxdave," or should I just call you Dave?, well, all the things you mentioned in those threads were very informative and should help anyone out starting in freestyle.

Thanks. Also if there are any riders out there doing well jumping and want a shot at doing shows post up pics I may be able to use you.

FMX East is having two events for people trying to get into FMX. ill post all the info up if anyone is interested.

Thanks. Also if there are any riders out there doing well jumping and want a shot at doing shows post up pics I may be able to use you.

just curious dave, is there a age limit set on freestyle events?

like 16 for pro racing?