Sign in to follow this  

Husqvarna takes the time to say Thank You

There are many reasons why i along with the rest of you ride Husky.It would take all day to post them .I am having a great year and am so happy

BUT What really showed me something about Husky that i have never

seen before by any other company is there commitment to us the custermer

After finishing second last weeken and winning the # 1 plate for my class

in AMA National Hare and Hounds races i received the following email from

Mark Brady President Husqvarna Motorcycles NA LLC

I quote Hi John

Congratulations on your championship win.Everyone here at Husqvaran Motorcyclers NA is proud of your success and the way you represent Husqvarna Motorcycles.I look forward to reading all about round 7 and all of your future victories signed Mark Brady President

For Husky to take the time to thank me goes a long way it proves they are

watching us the custermer and are committed to the love of Husky Motorcycles

I jut wanted to post this to show how i felt John Kearney

That's awesome, looks like they made a great choice with Brady, and hope to hear more of these stories.

There are many reasons why i along with the rest of you ride Husky.It would take all day to post them .I am having a great year and am so happy

BUT What really showed me something about Husky that i have never

seen before by any other company is there commitment to us the custermer

After finishing second last weeken and winning the # 1 plate for my class

in AMA National Hare and Hounds races i received the following email from

Mark Brady President Husqvarna Motorcycles NA LLC

I quote Hi John

Congratulations on your championship win.Everyone here at Husqvaran Motorcyclers NA is proud of your success and the way you represent Husqvarna Motorcycles.I look forward to reading all about round 7 and all of your future victories signed Mark Brady President

For Husky to take the time to thank me goes a long way it proves they are

watching us the custermer and are committed to the love of Husky Motorcycles

I jut wanted to post this to show how i felt John Kearney

John,

Again Congratulations!

Husqvarna is a great product with a great company behind it.

Their choice for president was a wise one.

HuskyRips:thumbsup:

maybe you could reply with a link to this thread so he can see how much most husky folk appreciate his effort?

I personally suspect that he has already been kept abreast of a lot of the current Husky topics on this very public forum.

As essentially a NEW set-up in NA , they have to make sure that they get it right from day 1, sound very promising this far.

I think husky has always been a loyalty inducing brand, certainly being relatively small helps the "family" feeling...

I remember a guy in the U.K. who bought 23 husqvarna's over a 21 year period - he would get a XMAS card from the factory each year.

when the original modern 4-stroke was first launched the electrinic ignition was a little fragile, after approx. 6 months the factory issued replacement, updated ignitions FREE OF CHARGE...

I don't recall HONDA doing that with CRF's valves.

No matter who has owned the factory in the past 40 years , the feeling of a quility bike built by people who actually care has shone through.

I for one hope that can continue under BMW.

yeah we ar proud, but its expected...dont you know thats why they cant catch Osma Bin Laden, cos he rides a husky... 👍

yeah we ar proud, but its expected...dont you know thats why they cant catch Osma Bin Laden, cos he rides a husky... :worthy:

The reason they can't catch Bin Laden is because he rides a KTM and he blends in with all the other KTMs! Opps... did I say that? 👍

I personally suspect that he has already been kept abreast of a lot of the current Husky topics on this very public forum.

As essentially a NEW set-up in NA , they have to make sure that they get it right from day 1, sound very promising this far.

I think husky has always been a loyalty inducing brand, certainly being relatively small helps the "family" feeling...

I remember a guy in the U.K. who bought 23 husqvarna's over a 21 year period - he would get a XMAS card from the factory each year.

when the original modern 4-stroke was first launched the electrinic ignition was a little fragile, after approx. 6 months the factory issued replacement, updated ignitions FREE OF CHARGE...

I don't recall HONDA doing that with CRF's valves.

No matter who has owned the factory in the past 40 years , the feeling of a quility bike built by people who actually care has shone through.

I for one hope that can continue under BMW.

You know what was cool?.... When Husqvarna Sweden built the bikes every Husqvarna had a tag attached to the NEW BIKE that was SIGNED BY THE GUY WHO ASSEMBLED THE BIKE AT THE FACTORY thanking the purchaser for making the FINAL STEP UP to the Husqvarna brand!

That was really cool and I still have all my tags from back then.

HuskyRips:thumbsup:

That is totally cool.

:busted: For John.

:worthy: For Mark.

Glad to see Mr. Brady keeping up on things. I know if I was in his shoes I'd be checking the Husky Forums as much as possible to see what the masses are saying. These forums are direct links to the market place that cost him NOTHING.

Actually, if I were in his shoes I'd have a cute little intern doing it for me. 👍

BTW- John, did Mr. Brady tell you where to send your claim form ?

My apologies for chiming in but, can someone contact the president of husky and ask him why my 2007 sm 610 with just over 1700 easy miles just blew a head gasket? Appearently the transition between husky and bmw is a long and drawn out process and I am unable to get any info nor can my dealer for that matter. Have'nt been able to ride in 2-weeks! I'm getting the shakes!!!

quad dude - welcome to Thumper Talk. 👍

I appreciate you wanting an answer regarding your head gasket but taking this thread and the "How old are you and what Huskys..." threads off topic is a bit distracting.

You have already received 1 answer in the "How old are you and what Huskys..." thread, and you have already started your own thread about the issue, I'm sure someone will post up to that thread.

My apologies for chiming in but, can someone contact the president of husky and ask him why my 2007 sm 610 with just over 1700 easy miles just blew a head gasket? Appearently the transition between husky and bmw is a long and drawn out process and I am unable to get any info nor can my dealer for that matter. Have'nt been able to ride in 2-weeks! I'm getting the shakes!!!

Coffee is nicer than me. With a name like quad.........oh nevermind, it's just the internet.

Thanks Mark Brady for recognizing us. I hear you're in my town and I hope to meet you soon.