WR450F can on a YZ250F

I found a VERY nice 04 WR450F stock can on eBay for pretty cheap.

Will this fit on my 05 YZ250F? I'm guessing the head pipe diameter is probably bigger on the 450F? I know that the head pipe on my 250F is quite a bit smaller than the YFZ450 I used to own.

I have been looking for WR250F cans, but haven't found anything as nice as this one. I would probably pull the baffle, and get the PMB insert for it.

The header is too small to fit in the mipipe properly. If you use a header off of an 06 YZ250F it will fit, or if you use the midpipe gasket off of an 05 250F in the WR silencer (assuming it is a stock silencer that uses a gasket) it will fit with your 05 header. Performace may be poor using a silencer for a different bike however.

The header is too small to fit in the mipipe properly. If you use a header off of an 06 YZ250F it will fit, or if you use the midpipe gasket off of an 05 250F in the WR silencer (assuming it is a stock silencer that uses a gasket) it will fit with your 05 header. Performace may be poor using a silencer for a different bike however.

It's a stock silencer off of a WR450F. Basically i want to use it to keep the noise level down, and also to have a spark arrestor, without spending $130 on a PMB insert. I would probably remove the baffle so it would have about the same flow as a stock 250F silencer I am thinking.

I may try it, the pipe is only $40. Worst case it doesn't work and I resell it.