Sign in to follow this  

how am I looking?

I used to nose dive really badly and I've been working on t, so does this look about right?

rm125.jpg

looks like from the way the bike is leaning and where your at you mite have landed on the back wheel...

form is looking good. is that the prairie city practice track?

andrew j

haha sure is. I was out there again today too.👍

if you want to even the bike out a little on the landing, try tapping the rear brake, but I don't see a problem with you landing on your back wheel a little. sometimes it absorbs some of the impact

andrew j

you look a little stiff..

over time you will loosen up and look better

could be a hell of a lot worse though

keep it up

that track looks fun

if you want to even the bike out a little on the landing, try tapping the rear brake, but I don't see a problem with you landing on your back wheel a little. sometimes it absorbs some of the impact

andrew j

okay thanks, when I first started riding I was scared of looping out so I would sorta coast of the jump and nose dive. So now I'm working on coming off when I'm in the power band. I usually land pretty level on that jump, I mean I level out before I hit, but I'll try that brake thing.

This was my old problem, lol

100_1251.jpg

I think I might of seen u riding out there, i ride out there once in a while, I hate that track, its never prepped, hard pan for on eline then huge clumps of dirt around it.

I think I might of seen u riding out there, i ride out there once in a while, I hate that track, its never prepped, hard pan for on eline then huge clumps of dirt around it.

yeah if you see me, say hi. Yeah that track it super rutted, and if you get off the single track lol, its hella powdery.

Form is OK, but, dude, get some goggles. Proper gear is essential for proper form while riding. That is, unless you like riding by braille.

LD

Form is OK, but, dude, get some goggles. Proper gear is essential for proper form while riding. That is, unless you like riding by braille.

LD

Hah... is that what you look like riding?

You're way to nose high, bud. The further back on your bike you are the less control you have. You want to be in a neutral to aggressive position so that you can change the attitude of your bike more effectively.

Greiby-

You really want to continue this with me here?

No worries Jimbo. Anything that needs to be said will be said to your face in a few weeks. Either that or I'll say it to you in a corner...

The track at Prarie City is groomed on Wednesdays when the park is closed. If you want to hit the track freshly groomed be there on thursday mornings.

The track at Prarie City is groomed on Wednesdays when the park is closed. If you want to hit the track freshly groomed be there on thursday mornings.

Oh I didn't know that. Right on, thanks dude:ride:

Dude! prarie city track! i was going to go out there today. but i had a red sticker. i tried ot sneak in but i ended up having to turn around and drive back home:cry:

Dude! prarie city track! i was going to go out there today. but i had a red sticker. i tried ot sneak in but i ended up having to turn around and drive back home:cry:

I had to do that because I didn't have a spak arrestor. They are hella strict over there. Bastards

Ok, I thought the sticker red/ green issue was about public land, not mx tracks. wouldn't the track be considered a closed course?

lookin good dude, once u get used to hitting different lips, u wont even think about it and all will be good in the universe....lol, thats Bud Light Technology for ya, RUN HARD!!!!