Sign in to follow this  

Jeez I hate these bikes. Cant find anything

Well my friend today has bought me his bike because he needs a new shift lever for it and needs me to put it back on for him. (he just started riding so he doesnt know some of the simple stuff yet). But I have no clue what kind of shift lever he needs to buy for this bike here:

http://www.umamerica.com/site/usa/motorcycles/or/features/features4.html#usa_motoor4

I went on the site and to parts and everything but they dont make it as simple just to have an option that says "add to cart" and buy it off the site. Dunno if there is a shift lever I can use other than the same one that came with the bike.

It looks like its a crf100 copy, maybe try and see if a shifter off one of those will fit?

since it's a honda knockoff, I'd also guess a honda shift lever - probably 100 or 150 - likely the same anyways

Not sure where in North Carolina you are but their site listed these guys as dealers. Maybe they stock the part.

IRON THUNDER CYCLES

5800 Machines Pl.

Raleigh, NC 27616 Ph.919-855-8508

SRS MOTORSPORTS

3112 Sands Dr

Greensboro, NC 27405 Ph.336-375-5311

MAR-CEL CO, INC.

712 Sw Blvd

Clinton, NC 28328 Ph.910-592-7796

CYCLE STUFF

1538 National Hwy

Thomasville, NC 27360 Ph.336-889-3716

UM OF LUMBERTON

4401 Fayetteville Rd

Lumberton, NC 28358 Ph.910-738-1454

since it's a honda knockoff, I'd also guess a honda shift lever - probably 100 or 150 - likely the same anyways

Those Honda knock-offs don't really share parts with Honda, they only look like Hondas. Even Hondas rarely share parts with Hondas (Like between the CRF450R and CRF450X, most parts are different, but the bikes look very similar)