Sign in to follow this  

Heavy Heart

I received one of those dreaded phone calls at 3:30 this morning. My 16 yr old niece was killed in a car accident around 11:30 last night a few miles from her home. It was my sister and brother in laws only child. Most of you that know me know I am not a very religious guy but please keep my sister, brother-in-law, and Olivia Nicole in your thoughts and give your kids an extra hug and love you.

I am flying up to Boise tomorrow to help my dad drive their bus back to Illinois, my mom is flying from Boise to Springfield, IL. Hoping to get my wife and kids and my other sister and her 2 kids on a flight to IL on Saturday and my dad and I should get there on Sunday, depending on how many miles we can cover sharing the driving.

I received one of those dreaded phone calls at 3:30 this morning. My 16 yr old niece was killed in a car accident around 11:30 last night a few miles from her home. It was my sister and brother in laws only child. Most of you that know me know I am not a very religious guy but please keep my sister, brother-in-law, and Olivia Nicole in your thoughts and give your kids an extra hug and love you.

I am flying up to Boise tomorrow to help my dad drive their bus back to Illinois, my mom is flying from Boise to Springfield, IL. Hoping to get my wife and kids and my other sister and her 2 kids on a flight to IL on Saturday and my dad and I should get there on Sunday, depending on how many miles we can cover sharing the driving.

Sorry to hear that Brett. Thank god it wasn't Alec or Chase. My thoughts go out to your sis and your family.

That is sad Brett, I am sorry that happened to her. It'll be a biggie you are there for your sis!

No good EX, no good at all. Your family is in my thoughts and I will defiantly be giving my kids extra hugs.

God Speed

Brett.............I am really sorry to hear that. GOD SPEED!!!!

A tradgedy never to be gotten over. They will need all the love & support you family has to give. Safe passage for all of you.

How terribly sad. I'll be thinking of your sister and husband, and all your family, as you all grieve this loss.

Dang! Sorry to hear such horrible news. Your sis and b in law are going to need your strong support. Know a few folks who lost a child and they say its a loss like no other. Prayers sent. Let us know if ya need anything.

I have no wise words. I'm saddened for your loss. My heart & prayers go out to you, your family, and most importantly the soul of your niece. Peace be with you all.

Our thoughts and Prayers go out to the entire Family. Travel Safe

She is in a better place and will never be forgotten.......

Travel with care and place a single Rose near her resting place from Mindy and I. May she rest in peace..................

Very saddened to hear about your loss. Its never good when a child is taken at such a young age. God Bless and be safe in your travels

Brett, my most sincere condolences to all your family. You all will be in my prayers....Bob

Brett, we have only shared our common enthusiasm for riding once, but I feel for you at this moment. May your memories of your niece always be the good ones. God Bless.

Sorry to hear of that, thoughts and blessings to the whole family.