Sign in to follow this  

So Carl called:

Hello everyone,

How is everyone doing? Carl called the other day and said that he was heading to Los Angeles around the 25th of the month and would bring his bike if I could ride. Well I have one problem,my bike is in pieces:cry: , because I have changed out almost everything on it and I am still waiting for parts:cry: . Plastics,tank,seat etc.Carl, I will let you know soon where I am with this thing. OGrider may be available to. I think he should be healed from his broken shoulder or arm or head or something from June.👍

I don't have Mr OG's phone number. He's a decent guy too. If we can't ride let me at least take you to lunch or something.

I don't have Mr OG's phone number. He's a decent guy too. If we can't ride let me at least take you to lunch or something.

That would be great and I willlet you know when I am going out of town. I will send you OGs # and i just received my stuff from Rockymountain and there was nothing in the box. Looks like it either fell apart or someone stole everything out of it and then retaped it.:worthy: They will step up and take care of it.👍

mark take some pics when done id like to see what that tank looks like.know that you wont have that big tank to protect the radiators you might want to look into radiator braces or guards

That would be great and I willlet you know when I am going out of town. I will send you OGs # and i just received my stuff from Rockymountain and there was nothing in the box. Looks like it either fell apart or someone stole everything out of it and then retaped it.:worthy: They will step up and take care of it.👍

that happened to me from summitracing.com. it was ups's fault