Bike For Big Trials Rider

ThatsA5: Thanks but Massechusets is a little far to go to get a bike. Don't have the money at the moment anyway. Sorry to here about your knee, was layed up with a foot surgery myself awhile ago. Wasn't fun.

Pro-merinero Thanks I'd would like to here about how it works.

I have been interested in trials for sometime now so my question is: being as how I am 6'4" tall and weigh about 240# who makes a bike that would be decent for someone of my size

I think my GG 300 Pro would do Andre the Giant just fine so it would definitely haul you around!

-John

one good thing about any of the newer Gassers is that there are stiffer springs available for the forks and shock from Lewisport. I have an 06 beta 270, an 08 sherco 3.2 and just sold a 99 bultaco 250, and the biggest thing for me was not the power but the suspension is too soft. i have not been able to find stiffer springs for the sherco or beta. I have an 08 GG Raga that should be here in just over a week and allready have the stiffer springs for it, I cant wait! oh yeah im 6'4" and about 260. another thing is too get handlebar risers so your back isnt hurting after a long day riding, for my Raga i got the taller bar mounts and bar mount risers and i think i will also change the bars to 5.5" fat bars. on my beta i have 6" renthals and they are still too low, on my sherco i have v mar 15mm risers and they are better than stock but still too low. hopefully with 30mm of bar rise, taller bars and the stiffer springs the new Raga will be perfect.