Sign in to follow this  

Stealth vs EE muffler sound test

08' 200xc stock chamber, 20" sound test @ 4000 rpm, tested correctly with a calibrated Type I Quest 1100 meter.

EE w/ screen 88 db ( and it always has tested 88)

New FMF Q "Stealth" 83 db.

I'll post a riding eval. after I try it at the Duquette National Enduro this weekend, just around the yard it did seem to tame down the bark, but I had it pretty lean and mean to begin with.

Good job FMF, now fix the big problem and get the four strokes under 90 db.

08' 200xc stock chamber, 20" sound test @ 4000 rpm, tested correctly with a calibrated Type I Quest 1100 meter.

EE w/ screen 88 db ( and it always has tested 88)

New FMF Q "Stealth" 83 db.

I'll post a riding eval. after I try it at the Duquette National Enduro this weekend, just around the yard it did seem to tame down the bark, but I had it pretty lean and mean to begin with.

Good job FMF, now fix the big problem and get the four strokes under 90 db.

According to my sources, thats the next project.👍 You should post up in the product test section!

Wow, that's awesome. Maybe I should sell the Q I just bought from you and pick up a Q-stealth, hahaha.

Here it is.

The Stealth diminished enough power on the 200 that it affected my corner timing, and I switched it back to the EE at the first gas stop.

I talked to another guy that had one on the same bike and he notice no differance, but he's a 200C class guy, so ??

I think this would be a great pipe for a 250/300, it's actually so quite you can actually hear engine noise.

I'll still use it for trail riding.