Sign in to follow this  

best lights for 2005 cr250?

Thinking about plating my cr250 to prevent tickets when connecting trails. Basicly looking for low powered and able to use a LED bulb at least in the taillight. But want something that looks nice reasonably priced. Front headlights arent a problem finding, probably just hook a 9v up to the headlight for inspection, but need some help finding somthing for the taillight that will act as a brakelight too.

What have you guys found out there?

Look at those extend-a-fenders that mount under the rear fender... they have lights in them... (thats what I have on my plated KTM300)

What are you going to use for power? Have you looked at bicycle nite lights?

have heard the stator will put out enough to run a led taillight. I am not concerned about having the headlight work except to pass the inspection. I would like a working break light though.

Got a Trail Tech HID Eclipse headlight here powered by a Trail Tech Li-Ion rechargeable battery. BRIGHT for three hours. There's gotta be a way to hook that into the battery or you can just use the lead from the RC valve or TPS I gather.

Don't buy moose or electrosport. They don't work. You could try e-line as they have a nice 2 X 100W lead stator available for the YZ250.👍

Need some help guys please.... Has anybody ran legal hi /low beam headlights and tail /brake lights of a battery without breaking into the cr250 wiring. I want to get through 1st MOT but Im wanting to run a rechargable battery for the lighting that will last a few hours. 

Any cheap and easy way of setting this up or Ideas for battery and lights to buy?

Help would be much appreciated 

Cheers guys