Monday 8/25 - Rampart Range

Hope to see you there Budd. You've got a few days to get the bike ship shape, get a move on! (Is there something wrong with the bike, or just need to check it over to make sure?)

Rex, look forward to seeing you next time we're all out there. We'll definitely let you know how Monday goes.

Tommy

Thanks Tommy, you guys have fun and put your ride report up here so I can at least read about it.

C'mon Rex, I'm planning on it. What do you have to do for the DNC. It's in Denver not Aurora or are they making all the cops work.

From what I understand, your last sentence is the case JPen. I just work for a museum, and our security force will be about triple the normal size. Plus they have something like sixty of us regular employees (mainly the bigger ones) picking up some security duties here and there. I don't, however, have to work on my day off (sorry Rex).

Tommy

C'mon Rex, I'm planning on it. What do you have to do for the DNC. It's in Denver not Aurora or are they making all the cops work.

Every one is on duty, no vacations and extended 7 days shifts. I won't get any riding in for a week and I'm all ready jones'n. Luckly I have been getting 2 to 3 days a week the last few weeks so hopefully that will hold me!

Sweet! We've gotten new blood every week so far, it's been a lot of fun to have different people show up each time. Look forward to meeting you Bryce!

Tommy

Let's use a different term other than "new blood" when talking about dirt bike riding, shall we? ? haha!

Brian, sorry I didn't make it to be the cheering squad for you and Tyler. Glad you had fun, and can't wait to hear more about it on Monday.

Looking forward to it!!

Suzy

Hope to see you there Budd. You've got a few days to get the bike ship shape, get a move on! (Is there something wrong with the bike, or just need to check it over to make sure?)

Tommy

Nothing wrong, just want to make sure my chain is tight enough, etc. ?

Let's use a different term other than "new blood" when talking about dirt bike riding, shall we? ? haha!

Brian, sorry I didn't make it to be the cheering squad for you and Tyler. Glad you had fun, and can't wait to hear more about it on Monday.

Looking forward to it!!

Suzy

ahhh... I don"t scare that easy. plus it is a real possibility, I rarely am going slow enough for a little crash so bleeding is just part of the game.

Bryce

Well, no exposed blood yet but give it time. I actually considered several ways to say that, new blood seemed most appropriate for some reason.

On a related note, my shoulder has hurt since last Monday's dirt sampling but it's been a bruise deep in the muscle with no joint pain. Today I had to install a remote controlled camera on the roof at work (think five+ stories off the ground hanging over to mount the camera on the wall just below roofline) and I did a nasty twist to the same shoulder. It's killing me. I'm trying to keep it loose so it's not too sore on Monday.

Later,

Tommy