Sign in to follow this  

E-town race track/ great day

I just need to gloat. I was at e-town race track yesterday and it was crowded but track was good well for me anyway. But to the story I usually ride expert but there were too many fast (Crazy) riders so I did Am. Only maybe 20 riders but at the end of the day it was open and caught up with someone I know who rode expert and passed him with no problem. He could not hang with me so he cut the track a few times just to try to keep up with me. No way he just could not do it ,then the last lap he tried to crash me off the track a few times and by the bleachers he tried to jump on to me but I was too fast and he jumped off the track. In the pits he complained about the sun then the shadows then he said his hand was cut:blah: . He just would not admit that I smoked him. Then to top off the day when he was leaving he forgot to load his bike stand and ran it over with his minivan. when he got out he was turning red with embarresment.One thing If I get beat I get beat I alway give props and just try better next time. You ever get one of those days when everything flows ,well wendsday was it. 👍 Oh he was on a honda 450 and I was on a 08 yz250f.

Hey! i was on a 450 honda. that wasnt me. haha.... which guy was that?

i agree that the day was nice. track could of started out in better condition though. it was mostly boned out square edge chop and pension rd. plunge was downright deadly with that stepped take-off late in the day. there wasnt 1 clean line off that jump by late day. it was the kind of jackhammer chop that gives a guy sore wrists and ankles the next day.

Had a great day also on Wed.

Track was very nice.

Plunge got chopped up, but that's how it is for a race day, so good practice.

👍

I was there weds, track was primo all day. I will also be there all day tommorow and sunday.

No it was #901 on a honda 450. And as it turned out I smoked him on a burnt out clutch.Billy was at track today and clutch is toast. I will get a new one wed. How did you do today at E-town races.