Sign in to follow this  

2004 TTR-225 Jetting Question

Hello all I just bought a 2004 TTR-225 and installed the FMF pipe on it. I seen some threads on people chaging there jetting. It is suggested moving to a 132.5 from the stock 130 and to go to a 42.5 pilot. Problem is I'm not able to get any parts numbers and when I can the dealer they dont know what I'm talking about. Does anyone have parts numbers for these jets so I can order them up?

Cheers,

Alex

Got my jets in today from TT and they fit as listed above. Haven't been able to take it out yet, but I'll get it out tomorrow and let you know how it works.

Hello all I just bought a 2004 TTR-225 and installed the FMF pipe on it. I seen some threads on people chaging there jetting. It is suggested moving to a 132.5 from the stock 130 and to go to a 42.5 pilot. Problem is I'm not able to get any parts numbers and when I can the dealer they dont know what I'm talking about. Does anyone have parts numbers for these jets so I can order them up?

Cheers,

Alex

Find a shop in your area that specializes in motocross. They usually have a master jet kit from which you can purchase individual jets at a reasonable cost.

If I remember correctly it is a mikuni constant velocity carb. I dont remember what style jet it has, I think it is a small round style main. No guarantees. Should fix her right up.