Sign in to follow this  

performance mods for my 250f

Can anyone recommend the best performance mods to put on my 08' yz250f? I have already installed an fmf 4.1 exhaust with megabomb header and had the bike re-jetted. But I want to gain some hp. Cams, head port and polish, valves, etc. Any suggestions? Im injured right now so I have some time to part with my bike for a few weeks for this work. Thank-you

andrew j

Suspension. It will feel like a whole different bike. It might be pricey but it's worth it:thumbsup:.

I would get that done before any motor work.

I just sad the exact same thing to a fellar in a PM haha, great minds think alike buddy, Ride On!

I just sad the exact same thing to a fellar in a PM haha, great minds think alike buddy, Ride On!

yup, those things help alot, big difference

Suspension is the best thing out there you could get, you need to have the suspension to handle going faster first, and not to mention you can dive into corners harder with the suspension set up for you.

For more power take your complete head off the bike valves, cams and everything. Drop it in a box and mail it to williamsmotowerx. That thing will come back and when you get back on it you will have to double check that it is actually your bike.

For more power take your complete head off the bike valves, cams and everything. Drop it in a box and mail it to williamsmotowerx. That thing will come back and when you get back on it you will have to double check that it is actually your bike.

agreed.

guy does YOT bikes

id do suspension but if you want power go with porting and polishing.. people say thats what wakes these bikes up

id do suspension but if you want power go with porting and polishing.. people say thats what wakes these bikes up

Definitely did mine. I don't know what Sass did, but it definitely worked!