Sign in to follow this  

Today...

My uncle came over with an exchange student that he gets every year. We got talking and he was from Belgium and he LOVES motocross. He says the sport is really dying out over there. :worthy: I showed him the Ricky Carmichael jersey that I have and he went crazy. He told me he races super moto and is currently building a bike from scratch.

Just figured I'd share with everyone how cool I thought it was to have my uncle get an exchange student who loves the sport like I do. 👍

wow. That would be awesome. I love talking to people from other countries and learning about thier cultures.

Cool! 👍

There were 2 exchange students last year in our area that hung out with me and my friends, one from Russia and one from Germany. Neither had a bike, but they loved watching me ride and were thinking about getting into the sport when they got back home.

Cool, I hope you can take him riding, and maybe attend Southwick! You'd give him a memory he'll NEVER forget!

My buddy did that exchange student thing, and he loved to ride motocross somewhere in europe, we were gonna take him out one day only to find that he was forbidden to ride/operate any motor vehicle... it sucked bad for him.