Sign in to follow this  

Bike Pics yz 250......

Once and a while I check in on the sight Bike Pics.

Lots of mistakes on the sight, but there are some really good photos of almost every motorcycle made.

Imagine my surprise when I clicked on YZ 250, 2008 model. I am no expert, but it appears that one of our members owns that section.

http://www.bikepics.com/yamaha/yz250/08/pics.asp

• Like 1

Lots of mistakes on the sight, but there are some really good photos of almost every motorcycle made.

Imagine my surprise when I clicked on YZ 250, 2008 model. I am no expert, but it appears that one of our members owns that section.

This one's the funniest. Dtkiko leaves for work and leaves all his kids at home.:worthy:

2008_06_08_bikepics-1313867-full.jpg

Also, the shoes - the shoes- I'm surprised he hasn't broken off each and every toe by now.👍

If you ever have time , search "dangerous animals in the Philippines"

Its possible DtKiko may be the most gifted and dedicated rider in the entire world.

Several of those pics are from Mt. Pinatubo. It's a killer ride.

that isn't me, folks! 👍

Is DtKiko a popular name there..sort of like being called "smith" in the US???

Its also odd that this impostor also has a Showa sticker on his forks.

We need to bring this fake guy in for questioning. Kiko, you have your very own stalker!

Is DtKiko a popular name there..sort of like being called "smith" in the US???

Its also odd that this impostor also has a Showa sticker on his forks.👍:worthy::busted::blah::D

We need to bring this fake guy in for questioning. Kiko, you have your very own stalker!

Fixed.

This one's the funniest. Dtkiko leaves for work and leaves all his kids at home.:busted:

2008_06_08_bikepics-1313867-full.jpg

Also, the shoes - the shoes- I'm surprised he hasn't broken off each and every toe by now.:worthy:

ahihi :blah:... nice one, shrub! 👍

:worthy::busted::blah:

What can I say?

The guy is very enthusiastic about Yamaha motorcycles. But not the "4 jokes"!

hi stud, you're right about me not liking any of those 4-joke bikes... but beg to disagree about me being "very enthusiastic" about yami motorcycles :D

there is no one actually here as enthusiastic about one brand as that lady, screamingkiwi... how i just wish she rides "blue" rather than bleeds "orange".... she would definitely make a huge impact on yami 2-stroke had she been sailing all along with us 👍

check her out and see what i mean :doh:

Kiko, if possible would you mind re-posting the picture where you are riding the yz down the busy street? That one cracks me up and I want to save it this time.

hi stud, you're right about me not liking any of those 4-joke bikes... but beg to disagree about me being "very enthusiastic" about yami motorcycles 👍

4-joke?

You mean Fruitstroke?