Sign in to follow this  

Beware When Riding On The Trails!!!!!!!

last month me and 2 of my friends were riddin on 30 miles of land, manily 4 wheeler trails. around a 45 degree turn, there was a 6 foot deep,4 feet wide, and 8 feet long, i was in the middle and the one in front of me went plowin into it, he got lucky his front tire got stuck and threw him over the bars outta the hole, 2 hours later just messing around i threw my bike into a turn and lucky enough i was the one that laid it over, my friend (same one that went in the whole)went flying by me and got hit in the chest by wire, it went up hit chest protecter and hit his neck and threw him off the bike, we was lucky we was about 1/2 a football field away from the road, he was in the hospital for a week and still has scars from it, the doctor said it was about 1/2 inch deep.sadley he is to scared to get on a bike agian.

I almost lost my bestfriend that day, and i want to try to worn as many people possible. always look out what is in front of u and take turns slow.

Trail saboteurs are *#@*&^# morons. I hope someone returns the favor someday.

Wait wait, was this designated OHV area that was sabatoged or was this open area riding that you "can" ride on but is not designated OHV area?

Wait wait, was this designated OHV area that was sabatoged or was this open area riding that you "can" ride on but is not designated OHV area?

the guy owns over 50 miles of land, its a really old guy he used to race motocross and he cant keep up with it anymore so he put up signs with 1 rule "leave it the way u found it." no fences nothin u go park on the side of the road and find a trail and head off.

I do not take chances anymore, i carry a 22 hand gun and a 12" blade with me when i am on the bike, i mean i almost lost my best buddy to sum one who dont care. now have a group with 82 people, if we sumthing outta place we call it in. there are alot of sick people out there that would love to harm sumone, and i am not gonna let that happen to anybody else that i know.