Who's going to Wedron?

Who is going to trackman's place,it is a great event.👍

MotojunkiesDotNet

TT Newbie

Business must be slow....eh?

Business must be slow....eh?

I heard those guys are pretty mean.....

👍

I'll be there. Are you going too Jerry? What about Dylan and Pony Boy and Rich?

I'm not going, were opening the new store this weekend, maybe the october race will be do able. Frank & the boys were at the shop last night, they'll be at FVOR today practicing and camping out till sundays race.

That was a fun race. I loved the course. But i had a lot of problems. I ride a honda and as some of you may know, valves don't last forever. i made it three years never touching them, but it doesn't like to start now. then on the first lap after you crossed the cornfield and made the 90deg. right turn you ran a little ways then took a left and headed down the hill. well i banged my head on the last branch and broke the visor and left a 2 inch crack in the shell of the new helmet. that left me in a daze. i heard Rick K. did the same thing. then had the bike stall in the creek for 10 minutes. not a good day of racing, but it was a blast.

Great race, good course, lots of fun, and didn't get hurt!

Does anybody have video of the creek section? I would like to see it if possible.

Thanks, Trackman.

I also rang my bell on that tree, although not that badly. It was a great course layout for sure. Hats off to trackman for all the effort and 300 miles of tape he put up. That new orange tape, as he said is much easier to see, but also much easier to tear down. By the second half of the race there was orange tape laying everywhere. Poor guy just can`t win, maybe he should start using an electrified fence for course layout.

I also rang my bell on that tree, although not that badly. It was a great course layout for sure. Hats off to trackman for all the effort and 300 miles of tape he put up. That new orange tape, as he said is much easier to see, but also much easier to tear down. By the second half of the race there was orange tape laying everywhere. Poor guy just can`t win, maybe he should start using an electrified fence for course layout.

Mark, are you still sandbagg'in the "B" class ???? We'll be back this fall once the shop slows down and we can shut down for a day. Hope we can mix it up with you and Slovid again. 👍

Damned right I`m still sandying!!! As long as the powers that be haven`t forced me up, I`m not going anywhere. Hopefully you can make next months FVOR.

I had an awesome time at Fox Valley yesterday! Really enjoyed our course, well except for the mud hole I had to walk my bike around every lap! But other than that, it was a lot of fun. Thanks Trackman! 👍

It was a fun race, the creek crossing was a blast, and yes...Rick K. knocked himself out for a little bit on that limb. Figure he is about a foot taller than us, and we hit our heads pretty good. It's no wonder it knocked him out! Said when he opened his eyes all he could see was black. Not good, but at least he was able to get back going, and wasn't hurt bad. But, who did leave in the ambulance? I saw the lights flashing when I went through the "barrels" one lap. 👍

I know an 85 rider broke his wrist, but didn`t know a big bike rider got hurt?

drake lineback and my kid crashed really hard on the last downhill before the mx track. the one with two lines which goes to one corner. it was a nasty crash for sure, drake got hurt. he wasn't transportered. the lights you seen were from a 40b rider who tried to "jump" the log AFTer the score barrels and did a nasty endo and broke his collar bone. the only thing i seen was engine cases (bottom) and bottom of his boots while he was in the air, no clue what the hell happened there but it did.

glad you guys had a good time, travis is pretty bummed that drake got hurt, he has never been in a crash type situation like that. I was glad he stayed with drake and got help by getting someones attention, 12 years old and did that stuff is a good thing. not sure how many kids would know to do that, hell I never "taught" him that so glad he paid attention and did it. another thing i will add to my riders meeting at the HS races since everyone is spread out so far.\

course held up well, we re-routed the creek as the bottle neck wasn't getting better.

question, why is it that if a rider goes up a bridge and does it well, that the next time they can't do it again?????? geeeezzzz it's not rocket science.

drake lineback and my kid crashed really hard on the last downhill before the mx track. the one with two lines which goes to one corner. it was a nasty crash for sure, drake got hurt. he wasn't transportered. the lights you seen were from a 40b rider who tried to "jump" the log AFTer the score barrels and did a nasty endo and broke his collar bone. the only thing i seen was engine cases (bottom) and bottom of his boots while he was in the air, no clue what the hell happened there but it did.

glad you guys had a good time, travis is pretty bummed that drake got hurt, he has never been in a crash type situation like that. I was glad he stayed with drake and got help by getting someones attention, 12 years old and did that stuff is a good thing. not sure how many kids would know to do that, hell I never "taught" him that so glad he paid attention and did it. another thing i will add to my riders meeting at the HS races since everyone is spread out so far.\

course held up well, we re-routed the creek as the bottle neck wasn't getting better.

question, why is it that if a rider goes up a bridge and does it well, that the next time they can't do it again?????? geeeezzzz it's not rocket science.

That bridge thing isn`t aimed at me is it? I know when I wrecked coming off it and you said "not to gas it too much", I knew it was gonna happen. Don`t know what got into me.

As for the Drake incident, I was down by the MX track and heard him SCREAMING. I went over and knew immediately it was broken by looking at it. I called another dad over to stay with him while I went and got help. To be brutally honest Trackman, I had to ride all the way up to the transponder and tell Julie to send help. I have never seen FVOR short handed, but there was nobody that I saw marshalling the kids other than someone on a GasGas and myself riding the course. I am by no means bashing FVOR, it is always well staffed and safe, but Cory spent the entire hour hanging out with 2 girls (Don`t know if he was on your clock or not) and I didn`t see anybody out there with a radio.

i was over by the creek and they called on the radio, I didn't hear it! kevin was on that side but he was up on top in the evergreen's and not by the track. we actually had more then enough staff, we just were in the wrong places and by the time our track marshall dude got there you guys had got the emt's moving and the incident was handled. i showed up about 3 minutes later once i got back to the office and realized what was going on. One thing about HS races it's spread out everywhere, and that time frame we are running three races at once. 65/85's, mini quads, and thumper/women all on seperate courses so we only have one marshall and a few dads at each event.

cory actually was supposed to be watering but sometimes he wanders off and LOL yea he is the only one on the "clock"! but that is another thread.

Agreed, you can`t have somebody on every section of the course.

`LOL na mark, you were not in the minority, hell i seen many "A" riders mess up there to. I should have rode after the race to try it. LOL i would still be stuck there to! But after pulling the same guys up that bank 3 - 4 times ya think they would listen!! oh well.