Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha Help

I posted this in the yamaha two stroke forum as well, I need to get alot of hits.

Okay,

Without getting into too much story, one of my freinds is parting his 88' yz125 out, cause the cylinder is cracked, and he doesnt want to buy a new one, hes just gonna get a new kawi.

My question is, can you guys tell me what years the big stuff, like forks, carb, and other misc. stuff like that will fit. Im gonna rip the bike down for him and hes gonna put the stuff on ebay. I figure we have a better chance of selling the stuff if it is listed as a few years it will fit, rather than the one year.

Thanks Alot,

I posted this in the suzuki two stroke forum as well, I need to get alot of hits.

Okay,

Without getting into too much story, one of my freinds is parting his 88' yz125 out, cause the cylinder is cracked, and he doesnt want to buy a new one, hes just gonna get a new kawi.

My question is, can you guys tell me what years the big stuff, like forks, carb, and other misc. stuff like that will fit. Im gonna rip the bike down for him and hes gonna put the stuff on ebay. I figure we have a better chance of selling the stuff if it is listed as a few years it will fit, rather than the one year.

Thanks Alot,

man i have no clue but i would look at other parts on ebay and find the people that already did the hard work and have the years listed for various parts, sorry i couldnt be of more help