Sign in to follow this  

Throttle tube

I was just wondering what everyone was running for a throttle tube. I have been using the stock plastic ones, but I keep breaking them. I was thinking about using one of the metal ones, but before I spend the money on one I want to know if they will hold up better than the stockers. My biggest concern with with a metal throttle tube is how prone are they to bending? Are they worth the extra money or should I just keep getting the plastic ones?👍

we have the pro taper as mentioned above ours has a bearing in the end of the bar and a polymer bushing near the throttle assemblt that also acts like a bearing with many hard wrecks hard enuff to bend the bars the throttle tube was completly reusable, +1 pro taper it costs a lot but worth it,

or other rider got the outlaw billet throttle and i dont think its quite as good as protaper but it fit nice and works, and its cheaper.

but i would spend the extra and go PT.

where in nc are you?

I live in New Bern and mostly ride at crystal coast and halfmoon

Another Pro-Taper billet aluminum throttle tube here. I broke one stock plastic one and decided that that sucked, so I got a good one. 👍