Sign in to follow this  

pw 50 transmission oil

how much oil does the transmission take can i use 10-40 oil and how do i check it and also when the bike is running and i turn it back were the fender hits the ground it leaks transmission oil could that be the gasket and just ordered the 60cc big bore has any body installed one here and did it run stronger

we had a pw50 bored to 55cc and yeah it did run a little stronger,

we used i think 75w in the pw

what do you mean by fender hits the ground? are you leaning it backwards until it the rear hits the ground if so its probably the breather thats leaking and thats normal if tilting that far back.

you dont really check it you just drain and replace it.

there is a full bolt on it that if you take it out it suppose to just barely leak oil and that is full, but i just completly drain and then refill. the amount is located right on the side of the case,

how much oil does the transmission take can i use 10-40 oil and how do i check it and also when the bike is running and i turn it back were the fender hits the ground it leaks transmission oil could that be the gasket and just ordered the 60cc big bore has any body installed one here and did it run stronger

I think it says 300 on the side. Get a ratio rite and measure 300 cc's.

Todd