Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone been to Prosser Pits/hills lately?

Just was wondering if anybody has been up to Prosser Pits/hills lately? I was thinking about going up there sometime soon. If so, how's the condition? is it crowded? I havent been there for awhile so I'm looking forward to getting up there to hit the MX track. Any info would be greatly appreciated.👍:worthy:

PS Are thre rangers out there? I've been there and have never seen any but that dosen't mean that they arn't there.:busted:

I rode there 2 weeks ago. Hot, dusty and windy. The track is in need of some serious maintenance, although I don't see that happening until next spring once the snow melts. It's still fun to ride though.

Rangers are always in the area, the ranger station is only about 2 miles away.

Spark arrestors and quiet pipes are a must. They have been enforcing the 96db law because of the close proximity of the houses.

For anyone that rides this area, don't even bother showing up unless you've got a quiet pipe. The neighbors to the south of the pits have wanted this area closed for years. Don't give them a reason to complain to the forest service.

I rode there 2 weeks ago. Hot, dusty and windy. The track is in need of some serious maintenance, although I don't see that happening until next spring once the snow melts. It's still fun to ride though.

Rangers are always in the area, the ranger station is only about 2 miles away.

Spark arrestors and quiet pipes are a must. They have been enforcing the 96db law because of the close proximity of the houses.

For anyone that rides this area, don't even bother showing up unless you've got a quiet pipe. The neighbors to the south of the pits have wanted this area closed for years. Don't give them a reason to complain to the forest service.

O really? I didnt know that they were that strict up there...👍 Yeah, it always seems liek that place needs some maintenance...