Sign in to follow this  

New Throttle Tube?

I just gotta ask before I buy and dont trust the sellers, I trust you guys here. Just bought some Pro Tapers and grips I need a new throttle tube but nobody here has them in stock. I have an '07 DRZ 400s. Will this throttle tube work for an "s" and is there a difference between 06 and 07? The Ebay item says 00-06. I dont own a wire brush on a bench gringer or I would let her rip. I am settling on ebay. here is the link. Thanks in advance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-DRZ400-DRZ-400-throttle-tube-sleeve_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ35587QQihZ016QQitemZ260232747273QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Thanks guys. I just ordered from Wheeling. Couldnt beat the price even on ebay and free shipping. $8.95 total.:thumbsup: sweet deal!

i order mine from denniskirk.com along with some grips since no one else had a throttle tube ??

For the few bucks it costs it 's better than trying to get the grip off the old tube.

I hate the stock grips, If I get some new grips am I going to need a new tube?

Its worth the $8.95 + free shipping from wheelingcyclesupply.com:applause: . The dealer said they could order it for me at $24.00. No thanks! I think the factory bakes the grips on and it takes alotta blood sweat and tears to get the grip off. I gave up after an hour with a razor blade (didnt even get close):thumbsup: . @#%*!!!! I should have just ordered the tube first.