Post Clavicle Surgery Pictures

We flew out on Saturday with the plan of only fixing the right side. Left side was broke and healed "F"ed up. It was Sunday and a guy here on Thumpertalk asked why I wouldn't just do both. I explained the cost would be too much. Then the Doc responded and said I'd only have to pay him twice not everything else too. He called me an hour later and we set it up, last minute thing. I can not say enough about the Doc. AAA+++

I think I spoke with Dr. Sanders more than I have ever spoke with any other doctors put together. He explained the procedures and let me know exactly what to expect. NO run around NO games. Needless to say everything went perfect. I went to his office the next day and started PT. It's only been 4.5 days and I have a range of motion that's unbelievable.

A big thanks to everyone that was involved, Doc, Robert, Ed, Norma

Glad to hear it! I too had an awesome experience with Dr. Mark.

BTW - Are you the guy that rides an R6 and was on the stationary bike in Dr. Mark's office on Tuesday, the day after your surgery?

Yeah that was me. The good doc was trying to kill me with that level setting on the bike:ride: HA HA HA

Yeah that was me. The good doc was trying to kill me with that level setting on the bike:ride: HA HA HA

I must tell you, I felt like a wimp riding next to you!

All I had was a broken Fibula and you had those monster incisions.

Ed got his hands on me and I thought he was going to rip my foot off.

All in all, I was VERY impressed with the entire staff.

Hope you heal up soon and are back on the track!

I must tell you, I felt like a wimp riding next to you!

All I had was a broken Fibula and you had those monster incisions.

Ed got his hands on me and I thought he was going to rip my foot off.

All in all, I was VERY impressed with the entire staff.

Hope you heal up soon and are back on the track!

Not at all, you had the leg injury and we were on the bike. My arms weren't doing any of the work. LOL I was sore after the PT.I hope to be ready to race on Nov. 2 WERA @ Las vegas Speedway. When this happened I was practicing for my 1st race and was unfortunately taken out by another rider.